Lines of Business
Since 2004, CVP has established a strong track record of delivering results. Here are some recent examples of our work:
Ventures which CVP undertakes on its own account and risk. e.g.:-
- Kazang, previously Psitek / Saicom, turnaround of a company, once a leader in its sector, GSM payphones.
- Texforce, a Renewable Energy Development company, set up and developed with partners.
- Smile 90.4 FM Radio, a relatively new radio station, set up on behalf of a consortium of stakeholders
Ventures where individuals or groups have developed technology with economic potential requiring commercial know how, e.g.:-
- HPT, a company which develops high temperature induction furnaces for working with high melting temperature materials
- Azargen Bio-Technologies, AzarGen is a biotechnology company utilising advanced genetic engineering and synthetic biology techniques
- NioCad, a company developing a suite of Electronic Design Tools for the design of super-conducting integrated circuits.
- HySA Catalysis, a venture for developing and producing catalysts and catalytic devices for use in fuel cell systems.
M & A, Exits, Growth, Strategy, Business Acceleration
Assignments of a consulting nature where CVP has assisted management or shareholders with restructuring, selling or other major change in the company, e.g.:-
- Competitive Capabilities International (CCI), a leader in the field of continuous process productivity software and methods
- Clickatell, a global leader in SMS messaging.
- DENIS, a leader in dental managed care services.
- Wild Africa Cream Liqueur, a unique South African product
- Miningmx, an online publication for the mining industry
- Biz-Community, South Africa's leading online marketing and media publication